One Grassy Creek quilt top done! I chose to do two lap sizes rather than one big one...I will hopefully by end of month have them both quilted. Can you find the inverted block? Yes there are many mistakes...but this one is obvious. Quilter @ Wendyhchasingthreads #grassycreekquilt by @ quiltville_bonnie #bonniehunter at #quiltvillemystery
Sunday, February 14, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1930 Tulip Bowl
Vintage Tulip Bowl Circa 1930's. Quilting has started, doing a little Nemishing for the first time...stay tuned for updates. Bubble Gu...
-
I found these at Goodwill Spokane Washington...does anyone recognize it? I believe the white tag was added much later and the date could ...
-
Jones Spool Treadle sewing machine restored to working order. I cleaned, stripped and sanded the old varnish and oil off and re-varnished...
-
Grassy Creek finale (one more to go). I used 40wt Omni thread the color Buff, not my favorite thread Urban Elementz panto Wisteria on my Bl...
No comments:
Post a Comment